Re: Validating with additional namespaces

Dear Shane McCarron,

Thank you providing a useful validator for XHTML+RDFa.

I'm a researcher at Matsushita Electric Industrial, and
being interested in RDFa, I'm writing some pages by myself these days.
So your validator is very helpful.

However, I got "non SGML character" errors for every
non-asci (Japanese) characters in the file (encoded in utf-8, of course).

The following is a stupid minimum example, including no RDFa markups,
that caused 26 such errors.

Do I miss something?

Being not sure if I should post this to the W3C Bug Tracking Service,
for this may not be an official service, I post here.
(Please forgive me if this is not the right place)

-----------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML+RDFa 1.0//EN"
 "http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml-rdfa-1.dtd">
<head>
<title>みなさんこんにちは</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="my-css.css" type="text/css"/>
</head>
<h1>みなさんこんにちは</h1>
# "みなさんこんにちは" means "Hello, World" in Japanese.

Best,

Yoshio Fukuhsige
fukshige.yoshio@jp.panasonic.com

--