Re: setting up a new telecon time

At 11:29 PM 4/24/2007 -0400, Ben Adida wrote:
>We need a new telecon time starting the week of May 8th, as I will be on
>US Pacific time.

Whenever it may be next week, please accept my regrets; I'll
be at W3C Advisory Committee and WWW2007 events all week.

When you do have a new time, please remember to send the
rescheduling request to the W3C Admin staff 2 days before the
telecon, per [1].  It is especially important to give 2-day notice
next week as there will also be reduced Admin staff at MIT.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/TeleconferenceHowTo.htm