Re: [RDFa] Updated Use Case Document and Primer

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 11:02:58AM -0500, Ben Adida wrote:
> I've created a snapshot of the use case document with a number of
> updates suggested by comments over the last week:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/scenarios/20070130/
>
> Since the Primer is going through mostly editorial changes, I did not
> create a snapshot so far. I'm simply editing according to comments at
> the "latest version URL":
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/

Ben,

The Use Case document cited above is the snapshot of Jan 30
[1], but both the Deliverables page [2] and RDFa overview
page [3] list the "wiki input" page (last edited in December)
[4] and the "latest version" [5].  Your note above provides
important context for sorting out what these three URIs
refer to.

To make the RDFa work easier to follow, two alternative
suggestions.  Either:

1) Maintain the RDFa section of the Deliverables page [2]
   as the one-stop, annotated source of up-to-date links (i.e.,
   tweaking it once per week to add contextual comments such
   as the above).  Or:

2) Maintain the RDFa overview page [3] instead.  In this
   case, the RDFa section of the Deliverables page [2] could
   be cut down to just the timetable, a list of deliverables
   with their editors' names (without links to the actual
   documents), and pointers to [3] for all other links.

I think it would be easier for everyone if we do one or the
other, but not try to keep both of the documents in synch.

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/scenarios/20070130/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#RDFa
[3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa