Re: Using the CLASS attribute - Request for Feedback

I think Bjoern's question was whether eRDF would suffer of unexpected
triples as well and my first thought was it would since it's not
impossible for someone to use "dc-" in their class names. However,
someone using eRDF has to make the schema.* declarations so it's very
unlikely that'll happen, right?

-Elias