Re: better support for bnodes

Hi Ben,

yes, I like it! It looks nice. I have only two caveats:

1- technically it is nice. But it may be difficult to explain the
mechanism for a lambda user who does not really know what is going on in
RDF... It can be done, probably, but it will not be obvious.

2- a side issue, which goes actually against the example I gave.
obvious choice (and works well), what I miss is the encoding of lists
(maybe that was already discussed elsewhere, sorry if I missed it). As
you know, the Bag/Seq/Alt are not really part of the core semantics of
RDF(S), they are 'added on' features, so to say. Moreover, there are
lots of discussions about removing them from RDF altogether (the fact
that the _1, etc, bring in a potentially infinite amount of resources
was a significant problem on the theoretical side, for example). Lists
are much more important, they are semantically more stable. As such, I
would prefer the <ul>...</ul> to map on lists by default (and some extra
tweaks should be done for the containers). As I said, maybe this is
already settled, but I have not seen it.

Cheers

Ivan