RDFa and Drupal

Hi all,

I received this email from Dries Buytaert, lead Drupal developer.
They have interest in RDFa, though they will need validation before
they can release it.

We should think about how to help Drupal and other content
management / blogging systems, in particular:
- what vocabularies do we recommend?
- some sample XHTML w/RDFa.
- guidance on when we expect this to validate using the official W3C
validators.

The first thing I'd like to clear up: why does the validator refuse
extra attributes when I'm told that it shouldn't?

-Ben

Begin forwarded message: