RE: RDF/A triples without PCDATA

Thanks Ben! (Apologies for the prematurely sent reply.)

>Note that you might want to consider examples where you're reusing the
data within the HTML page

I've seen plenty of examples that use the existing PCDATA, but for the
purposes of the PRISM group, I wanted to make sure I properly understood
how to add metadata that is particularly "meta" to a document, e.g.
workflow tracking information that is not part of the content. They're
going to like this.

It's really going to just be 3 or 4 slides at the end of a presentation
on XHTML 2 aimed at people who've never heard of RDF/A, so there won't
be anything interesting to people who already know much about it.

Congratulations on the WD status of the Primer!

Bob

  _____