Re: RDF/A triples without PCDATA

Bob,

Yes, these are working examples of RDF/A.

Note that you might want to consider examples where you're reusing
the data within the HTML page, for example:

=========
This page, entitled
was written by

I'm not sure if one of us can make it to NYC on 3/20, but we'll keep
you posted!

Please do send us your slides or other material if you present
something on RDF/A (assuming the presentation isn't confidential, of
course)!

-Ben