Re: RDFa reliance on namespace declaration

On 16/06/2006 22:11, Mark Birbeck wrote:
  > Perhaps you could tell me what software you are using, which versions,
> and so on, and I can download them and try all of this outside of
> oXygen. And if you have time, perhaps you can look at other XSLT
> processors to see if you ever get the 'unused' namespaces through.

I'm using command line xsltproc on win32

D:\tmp>xsltproc --version
Using libxml 20611, libxslt 10103 and libexslt 803
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20606, libxslt 10103 and libexslt 803
libxslt 10103 was compiled against libxml 20606
libexslt 803 was compiled against libxml 20606

xsl:copy-of will copy the namespace nodes, but in Ben's home page
they're declared on the html element which isn't being copied using
xsl:copy-of, a pretty typical occurrence if I want to annotate the html
in some way. I should be able to write my xslt without needing to have
specific knowledge of where target instance documents choose to declare
the namespaces.

--
http://purl.org/NET/iand
Blogging at... http://iandavis.com/blog