Re: Domain-independent GRDDL for RDFa and XSLT restriction on namespaces.

Le mardi 13 juin 2006 à 11:45 +0200, Fabien Gandon a écrit :
> Before releasing the stylesheet I wanted to make it schema-independent.
> Unfortunately I got stuck by the fact that:
> 1 - RDFa uses standard xmlns attributes to declare its namespaces [2];
> 2 - In XPath "There are no attribute nodes corresponding to attributes
> that declare namespaces" [3]
>
> Therefore, unless I missed a point, in XSLT I can easily extract
> property and class QName from XHTML+RDFa and get their ns prefix an
> local name, but there seems to be no way of accessing the ns declaration
> (i.e. the URI associated to the prefix) and therefore no way of being
> independent from the ns used in the RDFa.
>
> Did I miss something?

I think indeed you can't GRDDL RDFa in XSLT 1.0; the proper solution is
to use XSLT 2.0 (e.g. with fn:resolve-QName
http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-operators/#func-resolve-QName )

Jeremy Carroll had started to work on an XSLT 2.0 implementation of the
RDFa GRRDL-er:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/implementation/
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/implementation/rdfA.xsl

Dom