Re: ACTION: Mark to send Ben his latest XML version of the Primer

Mark,

It turns out that your changes were made on top of an older version
of the primer, which didn't have a series of bug fixes. I took your
section 2 and added it into the version that reviewers saw (the one
with the bug fixes), and slightly reorganized the section that comes
after yours so that the outline of the document no longer special-
cases "Shutr", putting your example on equal footing.

Let me know what you think, and then I'll send it to the WG:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2006-01-24-rdfa-primer

Compare with the last version:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2006-01-15-rdfa-primer

-Ben