meeting record: 2006-01-10 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:57:20 -0500
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

The [1]record of today's Task Force telecon is ready for review.

   [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/01/10-swbp-minutes

Next meeting: 17 Jan, 1500 UTC

[regrets from me -- I have an all-day meeting that day]

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Steven inform the task force of a timeline for when a
final RDFA-syntax document is needed by the XHTML2 editors
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/10-swbp-minutes.html#action01]

(scribe note: the following were copied from the previous meeting
record. These were not explicitly discussed during this meeting.)

[CONTINUES] ACTION: Ben start separate mail threads on remaining
discussion topics

[CONTINUES] ACTION: Jeremy followup on <head about=...> edge case

[CONTINUES] ACTION: Jeremy followup with Mark on the question of
multiple triples from nested meta and add to issues list

[CONTINUES] ACTION: Jeremy propose wording on reification