Re: RDF/A Syntax: comments on 27 October 2005 version

From: Christian Hoertnagl <hoe@zurich.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 08:42:43 +0100
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Cc: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Ben,

public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf-request@w3.org wrote on 01/02/2006 10:14:35 PM:
> Thanks for your detailed comments, and Happy New Year!

You are welcome, and Happy New Year to you as well!

There is one other item I forgot to raise in my previous post:

Has the task force considered putting RDF/A-only attributes (i.e. rel,
rev, etc., but not href) into a reserved namespace? Meaningful attribute
names such as property may lead to conflicts down the road when you
consider hosting languages such as a future version of SVG, or something
different from XHTML, say.

Thanks for your attention,
Christian