Re: still busy

I'm for it if no other personal scheduling conflicts arise. I had a
series of things to bring up as per my interactions with users of my
RDFa extractor. I had them fresh for last week's meeting but I never
wrote them down. I'm also waiting for Ben's answers to Lee and I's
feedback on the syntax spec.

What are our milestones? Is there another update to the spec scheduled?

-Elias