RE: New RDFa Primer Draft

> From: Ben Adida
> . . .
> Note that I have *not* addressed Alistair's comment that a XHTML
> fragment cannot also be a physical resource. Like Mark, Jeremy, and
> Pat, I believe an XHTML fragment *can* also be a camera or a person.
> I'm sure we'll face opposition on this problem, but this goes to the
> core of whether XHTML can be a first-class serialization of RDF.

I could not find a definition of the shutr:takenWith property.   Did I
miss it?  Is it there somewhere?

In any case, as I noted earlier[6], the contentious issue that you
mention does not arise if the range of shutr:takenWith is intended to be
a document (or document fragment) that *describes* a camera, which is
how you have used it in the primer.  This is what I called the
"Shadow-Ontology" approach in [5].  Thus, I don't think the issue arises
in the current document.