Re: New RDFa Primer Draft

Looks good.

Some comments:

(It doesn't display in Opera, OK, that will be fixed).

Section 1:

	It is not about embedding RDF syntax into XHTML documents.  =>
  	It is not about embedding RDF/XML syntax into XHTML documents.

Examples: Several are too long to print in IE with default settings.

2.2:
	using extra tags and attributes =>
	using extra elements and attributes

to avoid any misunderstanding w.r.t. the other sort of tags.

	The first step is to "load" the iCal vocabulary into the HTML page: =>
	The first step is to reference the iCal vocabulary from the HTML page:

the current wording is misleading. There is no loading going on.

2.3: Add after
	She notes, however, that the vCard schema does not require declaring a
vCard type.

	(i.e. there will be no role attribute this time).

Still, I really agree with Mark that it is a pity that there is no
upperlevel type here. On the other hand I think it is really important
that we use existing vocabularies, to emphasise which bits are the new
bits.

4.3.
Did we really agree that meta and link only talk about their parent
element? (We may have and I forgot). One thing I really want to achieve is
that meta and link in XHTML <head> still mean the same things.

4.4
We should probably point out that ":next" is the same as "next" for a
CURIE. Don't we prefer "next" in fact? Do we need ":next"?

Steven