Re: change to abstention on multiple CURIE question

At 06:22 PM 4/4/2006 -0400, Ben Adida wrote:

>Ralph,
>
>I understand that you have to go with the W3C staff consensus, but
>this issue seems different from supporting CURIEs. At an abstract
>level, whatever the type of a REL,REV,PROPERTY is, should it be
>plural or singular? It seems to me that we can argue about the
>specific CURIE type separately.

I would agree that had the proposal been just to permit
multiple values in rel, rev, and property it would likely
not have raised a concern.  The specific proposal as
recorded in the meeting record was, however, interpreted
as supporting further investment in CURIEs and on that
particular issue it is my responsibility to convey that the
staff opinion is divided.