Re: [attending] today's call

At 11:35 AM 9/28/2005 +0300, Lisa Seeman wrote:

>Hi Folks
>I am authoring specification  Roles (in RDF) for accessibility. See http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/GUI

Interesting document -- I just glanced at it now.  I'll devote some time
to reading it.

(BTW, the title section claims that it is "W3C Working Draft 25 August 2005"
then notes -- correctly -- in the Status section "this report has not been
published to the W3C technical reports index", which makes it not
a "W3C Working Draft".  May I suggest that the title section identify
this as an "Editor's Draft", per [1]Style for Group-internal Drafts.)

   [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/03/28-editor-style.html

It would be very helpful if the WAI PF Working Group were to offer
a detailed use case, or even requirements, on embedding RDF
in XHTML, corresponding to the work you are doing in this Role
Taxonomy.

There may be a connection to our issues 1_qnames and 4_roleAttributes.
The Task Force [2]issues list currently does not contain descriptions of
these issues but we hope to resolve that soon.

   [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues

>Do you think I should attend these calls - would it be useful?

I suggest you review our meeting records and (when we have added
descriptive content to it) our issues list and decide if you have
substantive input to give to the Task Force.  We would certainly
welcome more help.  I suspect that providing use case examples
(in email) for our [3]use case collection would be of more immediate
value to both groups than joining a telecon.  After some rounds of
email it may be clear that your participation in one or more telecons
would facilitate the progress of both groups.

   [3] http://www.xforms-wiki.com/bin/view/Main/LanguageRdfA

-Ralph