RE: Request to move RDF/A examples to esw site

Hi Eric,

The XForms Wiki is back up on a new server and we just need to 'realign' the
DNS to make it available. Should be done tomorrow.

As to the location I don't really mind; however, at the moment they are not
really 'examples' of RDF/A, but examples that are to be used to resolve some
of the remaining issues with RDF/A. I've been asking people to put them up
there, but they are not really ready for wider consumption.

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net