From: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ben Adida
Sent: 31 October 2005 01:01
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force
Subject: Telecon Tuesday - 1st Nov. 2005 - 1500 UTC (note time change)

Hi all,

FIrst, note time change because of daylights savings. I believe we
all changed to standard time zone, so it should make no difference,
but I thought I would point it out, just in case.

Tuesday, November 1st, 2005.
1500 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code SWBP
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#swbp

Agenda:

1) CURIE and IPTC
we're getting (and I suspect we'll get more) significant pushback on
CURIEs. We need to circle back to our requirement with IPTC, bnodes,
and make sure to present a cogent argument for all the things we've
discussed over the last few months. I'd like to dedicate a good chunk
of the meeting to this issue, as it's fairly important to getting the
proposal accepted by others.

2) Issues from the issues list
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues
(starting with #7, through the end).