Re: Drafts of CURIE note, RDF/A spec, and Examples

Mark,

I see the appeal, but I'm a bit wary of the consequences of making
@class a shorthand for rdf:type. Specifically, all current class=""
attributes would yield triples with an object URI that might well be
something totally different from what one might expect (or it might
be nothing at all). @class refers to something in the stylesheet, yet
that would not be reflected in the typical CURIE resolution....

So, like I said, I see the appeal, but I think we need to consider
the potential complications.

-Ben