Re: added more examples to RDF/A examples

On Oct 18, 2005, at 4:28 PM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> nifty...
>
> It would be nice to see these examples in one or more
> stand-alone documents, complete with XHTML 2 mime type and namespace.
> I'd like to run it thru a schema validator as well as try
> it out in various widely-available user agents.

Yes, we should definitely do that. Hopefully in time for the F2F,
maybe soon after. Jeremy has volunteered to build an XSLT that parses
the new spec.

> where you wrote http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/author
> I suspect you meant http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/creator .
>
> There is no author property in the DC 1.1 namespace.

Thanks, fixed!

> Under reification, I see
>
>  { <> cc:license <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/> }
> dc:Date "2005-10-18" .
>
> Did you really mean that it denotes an N3 nested formula? That's quite
> different from RDF reification. I think perhaps you meant
>
> [ rdf:subject <>;
>   rdf:predicate cc:license;
>   rdf:object <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/>
>  ] dc:Date "2005-10-18" .

I meant reification, and I thought I had read the N3 examples
correctly, but looks like I had not. I changed it to the latter.
Thanks again.

For my own education, what does the former mean?

-Ben