RE: Telecon tomorrow - Tuesday May 3rd - 1400Z

Hi Ben,

I'm not going to be able to make the call today, I'm afraid.

Also, worse ... my bnode proposal doesn't quite stack up! I need to do some
work on it, and to that end I've nearly finished a much longer email
explaining the problem. Hopefully we can then continue the discussion on the
list, but I don't think we'd gain a lot from discussing it today anyway
(unless someone else has also spotted the problem and already come up with a
solution).

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.