Results of F2F discussions ? (was: new regular schedule for task force telecons)

Le lundi 07 mars 2005 à 12:16 -0500, Ben Adida a écrit :
> As per our discussion at the FTF last Thursday, I want to set up
> regular task force telecons which should include members of the XHTML
> WG in order to finalize RDF/A. Since we all have large todo lists after
> this FTF, [...]

Since I wasn't able to attend the F2F at the reserved slot for the
RDF-in-XHTML TF, I read quickly through the IRC Logs to see what was
discussed; in case this is useful to someone else, here is what I
gleaned from those - I'm also interested to hear if I took wrong
conclusions from the said log.

http://www.w3.org/2005/03/03-swbp-irc.html#T19-02-27
RDF/A discussion
* the HTML WG has been developing RDF/A as a separate document from the
XHTML2 one; XHTML2 is going to go to Last Call soon, with 3 modules
dealing with embedding RDF as meta information in documents; RDF/A is a
more detailed/developed approach that should be re-usable by other
technologies, but hasn't been published as a WD yet, and is not planned
to be yet.
* there was some confusion as to whether bNodes disappeared from RDF/A,
and if they did as an oversight or not
* this TF is expected to send comments to the newest versions of RDF/A
and (or?) XHTML2 relevant modules; the HTML WG also welcomed help to set
up an appropriate RDF/OWL schema to describe the default rel properties
defined in XHTML 2 (à la 'next','prev',...) as part of the XHTML 2
namespace
* to improve the communications between the 2 WGs, a regular teleconf is
going to be organized between the SWBPD WG TF and some people of the
HTML WG (esp. Steven and Mark).

http://www.w3.org/2005/03/03-swbp-irc.html#T20-07-16
GRDDL discussion
* the WG didn't see a big incentive to put resources both on GRDDL and
RDF/A, unless the TF was to give use cases showing why both are needed
Related action items:
ACTION: tom baker ask DC colleagues if many use rdf inside html
ACTION: gavin find out from his community and contacts if they have
usecases

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org