Re: can't make TF meeting this week

Ben Adida wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I can't make the TF telecon this week as I've had a ton of work pile
> up. If people want to still meet this Tuesday and use the telecon
> time, that's no problem, of course. Otherwise, let's meet next
> Tuesday, July 12th.
>
> Just to make sure we remember the threads that we have going:
> 1) I'm taking care of going over past action items to make sure we are
> on track
> 2) DanBri is working on some sample RDF to send to Jeremy and Mark who
> will then work on inheritance rules and XSLT.
> 3) IPTC stuff going on this Friday! Looking forward to the meeting notes.
> 4) bnodes: let's remember to take a look at Mark's proposal roundup
> and comment on it.
>
> Talk to you all on the 12th.

Sorry, meant to reply to this. I still owe some examples. Will check
something into
samples/ subdir of the taskforce filetree on w3.org, if that's ok. I
distracted myself by
trying to get something using rss-media. Will bash out some simple
FOAF+DC stuff for now.

I lurked in #swbp but nobody turned up so I guess talk to you all next
week, and
see some of you in London shortly...

Dan