RE: new draft of RDF/A Primer

The "W3C Recommendation" emblem is rather confusing ...

Misha

-----Original Message-----
From: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ben Adida
Sent: 12 December 2005 21:30
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force
Subject: new draft of RDF/A Primer

Hi team,

I've reworked the RDF/A Primer to have one consistent story and focus
on the important aspects of RDF/A. I've also included, as section
4.4, a short CURIE Primer as it pertains to basic RDF/A tasks. I've
also left section 5 (Advanced Topics) blank for now, as I'm not even
sure we want to address these issues in the Primer.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2006-01-15-rdfa-primer

If people have time to skim this before tomorrow's telecon (agenda
forthcoming), then we'll spend a bit of time discussing it.

-Ben

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.