RE: feedback on points from the HTML WG?

Ben,

Apologies for the delay, but we have been through all of the use cases
submitted to this list (and the follow-up discussions), and we think we
might have some workable solutions.

However, as part of the process of reviewing the capabilities of the
metadata module, we've created a separate document that details the use of
the attributes in many different scenarios. We think we've now plugged the
couple of remaining holes that this work highlighted, and we will shortly
make this document available for your review.

We feel that it is better to have the discussion of the use cases once this
document is available, since it is phrased explicitly in terms of RDF, and
therefore should make it easier for us all to spot any issues.

Once that is done, it should then be a simple matter to incorporate this
back into the XHTML 2 metadata module.

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.