Updated Demonstrator for GRDDL applied to generic XML

Le sam 31/01/2004 à 02:07, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux a écrit :
> I plan to make a similar demonstrator for the GRDDL RDF property applied
> to namespaces next week.

I've updated the demonstrator to handle GRDDL applied to namespace
document;
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/grddl-xml-demo
has a link to an example based on a fake P3Q language, with a namespace
document http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/p3q-ns-example.rdf in RDF that
points to an XSLT stylesheet with the dataview:namespaceTransformation
property.

I also made it grok GRDDL-enabled XHTML documents by importing the other
XSLT into this one.

(the service should also be able to handle the case where the namespace
document is not in RDF, but I haven't tested it yet).

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org