Re: Renewed RDF/XHTML task force - first telecon

Ben Adida <ben@MIT.EDU> wrote:

> Certainly we don't want to exclude the appropriate parties from being
> part of this discussion. We're forming this task force to address the
> Semantic Web side of the issue, but we expect that there will be
> dependencies on the HTML WG and thus that collaboration will be the
> natural route.

Sorry, my question was rather a process question.  The W3C Process
defines certain conditions how task forces operate, and if this task
force is formally supposed to be (partly) under the HTML WG, I have
to do some process work, hence I wanted to confirm the formal status
of this task force.  Certainly the HTML WG won't exclude cooperation
with any interested party.

Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org
W3C - World Wide Web Consortium