Re: Renewed RDF/XHTML task force - first telecon

* Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org> [2004-08-04 04:49+0900]

> Ben Adida <ben@MIT.EDU> wrote:
>
> > The Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment working group has spawned
> > a task force that is effectively a renewed RDF-in-XHTML effort. I will
> > be the initial coordinator.
>
> I suppose this is no longer a joint task force between the Semantice Web
> CG and the HTML WG, and thus the HTML WG is not formally involved.
>
> > Our first telecon is this Wednesday, August 4th at 1300 UTC. The
> > proposed agenda is currently at:
> >
> > http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/~ben/w3c/2004-08-04-agenda
>
> Please have a look at the latest XHTML 2.0 draft, in particular
>
>   19. XHTML Metainformation Attributes Module
>     http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xhtml2-20040722/mod-metaAttributes.html
>
> and
>
>   20. XHTML Metainformation Module
>     http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xhtml2-20040722/mod-meta.html
>
> instead of Mark's "XHTML and RDF" document.  These sections effectively
> supersede Mark's document.

Oh, wow :)

I was wondering why things had gone quiet, didn't realise this design
was published in /TR/ already!

This is interesting. I'll get reading it...

Dan

ps. is rel="meta" new? I had feeling the old specs didn't include that
link type...