New Version of Taskforce Document (Was: Scenario: Dublin Core)

On Tuesday 24 June 2003 08:10, Dave Beckett wrote:
> DCMI recommends a way to embed the DCMES in HTML and XHTML which
> preserves validation. This has been found to be important to the
> community.

Thanks Dave, I've tried to reflect this in:
  $Revision: 1.22 $ on $Date: 2003/06/26 20:47:28 $ GMT
  http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdf-in-xml.html

My reading of you email didn't focus on the scenario so much as the fact
that the scenario of "flat" meta-data has already been addressed, so that
really shouldn't be the requirement that we constrain ourselves to. I've
also tried to reflect some tweaks from our phone discussion but I probably
failed in many bits (the validation axes is still awkward). So suggestions
are still welcome. The document is also now updated to account for the
discussion on the list, with the potential deliverables and dominate
requirements tweaked accordingly.