Re: Update on RDF in XHTML (works for a Creative Commons, FOAF, GeoURL)

Le ven 05/12/2003 à 15:50, Eric Miller a écrit :
> This looks *great* !

Thanks :)

> The only quick comments I have at this point are
> the following:
> - I'd suggest not using 'about=""' but the URI of the resource being
> translated

That's hard to achieve reliable in the XSLT-based demo without making
the proposed spec more constrained than I would like... But I would
expect that a real RDF-in-XHTML processor would do the URI translation.

> - make all DC elements lower case rather than upper

DanC, is it ok for me to change your
http://www.w3.org/2000/06/dc-extract/dc-extract.xsl to use lower case
instead of upper case for DC properties? Or should I create a new XSLT?

> - (minor point) I wonder if there is a pretty print | style sheet
> output we could pipe the results through for more human readability

I'm sure there must be pretty-print XSLT style sheets for e.g. FOAF that
we could re-use... But it gets harder and harder to use these XSLTs as
you use more vocabularies... What I use for pretty print is cwm:
cwm --rdf "http://www.w3.org/2000/06/webdata/xslt?xslfile=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2003%2F11%2Frdf-in-xhtml-processor&xmlfile=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2003%2F12%2Frdf-in-xhtml-xslts%2Fcomplete-example.html" --n3

Probably developping a few IsaViz GSS + having it displayed in SVG
through a IsaViz servlet would be the best solution, but that's another
topic :)

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org