Re: closing the SPARQL WG

On 26/03/13 12:41, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> Since we're done (woo hoo!!) we'll be officially closing the WG shortly.
>
> In practice that means:
>
>     - consider subscribing to public-sparql-dev@w3.org, since this list
>     will be going away (I think)

rdf-*dawg* !!

>     - the wiki is going to go into read-only archival mode, so if you
>     want to clean up anything on it, please do it by the end of week.

CVS?

> Or if there's some reason to delay, let me know.
>
>          -- Sandro

Sandro,

(we've touched on this offlist ...bringing it on-list)

What is the errata process when the WG is closed?

They'll come in on the comments list I presume but also anywhere else
someone sees one.

I'd like to have a collecting place where, while unofficial, people can
go to see what's accumulated.

A different need might be an open wiki page(s) for anyone to add stuff -
presumably the current W3C wiki is the place for that. Wider as well,
I'd guess, to also include feature requests.