Re: 2 New INSERT DATA test cases (was: Test case proposal in the context of RV-10: insert-data-same-bnode)

On 09/27/2012 11:23 AM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> PR? Not sure.  W3C team question.
>
> It can't form part of the evidence for exiting (virtual) CR / entering
> PR.

Yeah, it's just a question of clarity.   We need to be clear about which
tests we're using for our CR exit criteria.   (Last meeting we phrased
it as "approved tests", but we could amend that to say only tests
approved by some date, or something, I'm sure.)

In general, we're encouraged to keep adding tests, even after REC, as
long as they just reflect the meaning of the REC.

       -- Sandro