RE: Test case proposal in the context of RV-10: insert-data-same-bnode

>   mf:action [
>                  ut:request <insert-data-same-bnode.ru> ;
>               ] ;
>
> so this
>
> INSERT { GRAPH :g2  { _:b :p :o } }
> WHERE { GRAPH :g1  { _:b :p :o } } ;
>
> matches nothing.

Sorry, it seems I hadn't saved the file before attaching it. :-S
Fixed version attached. The idea is that starting with an
empty graph store the same triple (with a bnode) is inserted
into two graphs, then g1 is copied to g2, by which the number
of triples within g2 should not increase.

Best,
Axel