RE: FW: Further comment on SPARQL 1.1 Test Cases

The additional modification in Section 19.6 sounds good to me.
May I suggest to add the following clarification, just not to
confuse readers who read the query document without having update
in mind:

s/
The same blank node can occur in different QuadData and QuadPattern clauses.
/
The same blank node can occur in different QuadData and QuadPattern clauses in <a href="(link to the SPARQL Update spec)">SPARQL Update</a> requests.
/

Best,
Axel