Re: sparql update review

Hi Paul,

thanks for your comments. I agree that it is a big change and there is not
much time to work on, and I also agree that I should have proposed
alternatives, sorry for that. I also prefer to leave it as it is since it
would require too much time. It is a good document that I managed to
understand, but from my point of view, maybe I'd organize it in a different
manner.

cheers,

Carlos