Re: Responses for DB-26 and DB-27

On 31/07/12 16:20, Paul Gearon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have written responses for DB-26 and DB-27:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:DB-26

+1

> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:DB-27

(I changed "triple will deleted" to "triple will be deleted")

+1

> I'll send them out once someone gets an opportunity to look over them.
> Neither are particularly large.
>
> Meanwhile, I have sent DB-5. This was languishing for some time while
> waiting for an extra comment, but it should be fine as no concerns
> were raised.
>
> Regards,
> Paul

	Andy

PS in the case of DB-26, adding to the futures list is appropriate.

However, I do not believe that other requests should automatically be
dumped there when they are vague concepts with no clear point or
indirect points about other specs.  Specs are specs first and foremost
and build on other specs; they are not tutorials about other
specifications.