Re: test suite updates for inline data (VALUES)

On 18/07/12 22:55, Gregory Williams wrote:
> On Jul 18, 2012, at 5:32 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>
>> Greg,
>>
>> The syntax for VALUES matches () for the variable list with () in the data part:
>
> Oops. You're right. That was my mistake in copying the old BINDINGS queries. I've just fixed four tests with that problem (values[3458]).
>
> thanks,
> .greg

bindings/

I've fixed up values 01 and 02 as well ( "(..)" in the values part) and
removed the bindings tests from the list of tests in the manifest.

As they are approved tests which we need to unapprove, I haven't deleted
the files nor removed the entries in the manifest, just commented them
out in the list of test in the manifest.

syntax-query/

test34 is about BIND not BINDINGS despite the using file
syntax-bindings-01.rq

Commented out test37 (it's a BINDINGS test) syntax-bindings-01.rq

Changed the scopeBIND test 7 and 8 to positive from negative.

With that ARQ passes both these suites.

----
Overall, ARQ passes the suite except for property-path#pp28 which is
wrong, given the changes to property paths ('?' does not cause duplicates).