Re: another update test added (was: RE: Questions on grammar restrictions on Blank Node reuse across...)

To avoid responding to all the messages along the way, I'll just summarize by saying that I agree with everything Andy has said in this thread. Implementations *should* be failing test 05, which is the reason I suggested 05a (which I believe they should be passing). It sounds like we should update the text in the test read me, because if that text indicates that implementations should be passing 05, I think it's not doing the job its intended for.

.greg