RE: Turtle shortcuts within property-Paths

Ah, ok, so

SELECT ?X WHERE {
}

should work, right?

Great... I added this as a positive syntax test (seems we don't have PPs in combination with shortcuts covered there yet) under:

 http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/syntax-query/syntax-propertyPaths-01.rq

and added it to the respective manifest.

Axel