Re: SPARQL TC 2012-05-15 Agenda

On 15/05/12 07:20, Polleres, Axel wrote:
> Dear WG members,
> I put an agenda up on:
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2012-05-15
> Main items from my side:
> # Re-Approve PP test cases
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012AprJun/0118.html)

ARQ:
Tests = 24 : Successes = 24 : Errors = 0 : Failures = 0

> # Discuss Options for BINDINGS and VALUES
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012AprJun/0126.html)

The changes for VALUES is now in rq25 including option 1.

Tests will fail:
   bindings/
   syntax-bindings*
but syntax-bindings-01.rq !!!

Unrelated:
   qname-escape-01.rq
now fails because of Turtle alignment and raw : in prefix names.
   (consequence of ACTION-606)

> # Continue ACTION review at ACTION-604
> # Round through editors on Roadmap towards PR for all docs
> # BIND & in-scope (probably next time only, put that mainly in not to forget)

?? Not a telecon item
As I understood it, this can be dealt with as editorial matter.
The editor is currently waiting for input.

> talk to you later,

There are new comments since last week.

A quick count and I found 32 comments marked open (but I don't think
they are all open).

Birte - I reassigned the 2 BINDINGS comments to me as editor-making-changes.

	Andy