RE: "in-scope" and BIND question

> Do you have suggestions? (I note the definition is based on your
> suggestions)

Right, but that pre-dated BIND, AFAIR... Anyways, I will think of something.
In principle, I ask myself, why we have to restrict the use of variables assigned to
in BIND *at all* except for not using variables within the expression on the LHS of the "AS".

> Maybe something needed for across a group?

Hmm, it seems to me that the current clause 12. in the grammar restrcitions
tries to prohibit something like this:

{
 BIND ( ?X1 AS ?Y)
 BIND ( ?X2 AS ?Y)
}

right? But I am not sure about whether we also want to prohibit this one:

{
 BIND ( ?X1 AS ?Y)
}
{
 BIND ( ?X2 AS ?Y)
}

Anyways, I'll try to check through the "history" again and re-think.

Best,
Axel