Re: Question on syncing entailment regimes conditions between Query and Entailment docs

Axel,

I agree with your observation that E-consistency is meant and hat we
should clarify this and sync query and ent. regimes.

Birte

--
Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm            Tel.:    +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence         Secr:  +49 731 50 24258