Re: xpath string index function

On 3 Oct 2011, at 23:39, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> I have prototyped:
>
> STRBEFORE
> STRAFTER
> REPLACE
>
> and didn't encountered anything unexpected.
>
> I propose adding these as resolution of JB-7 (part 1)

+1 to add those

Note that in RIF we also had adopted these additional 3 ones:
 fn:string-join   ( possible name: STRJOIN )
 fn:iri-to-uri    ( possible name: IRI_TO_URI )
 fn:escape-html-uri ( possible name: ESCAPE_HTML_URI )

Just wanted to ask whether we think those should also be added? (the advantage being that we'd be at least comaptible with the function set in RIF)

best
Axel