Re: [JavaScriptFunctions] any WG implementations / advocacy?

Lee,

My vote is -1 even if Virtuoso will support extended JavaScript in
version 7. (More correctly, Virtuoso/PL will be extended in such a way
that it will become a superset of JavaScript.)

The reason is that we have no time to extend JavaScript spec with
RDF-specific types and operators, including SPARQL invocation BTW. And
even if we extend, the resulting language will require new runtime,
blocking "two independent implementations".

What we can is 1) to note that there's a possibility in a distant
future, so at least SPARQL syntax and keywords should not conflict with
JavaScript, to make the future integration "peaceful" and 2) to mention
some place like ESW wiki page as a placeholder for future proposals.
Cheap and non-normative.

Best Regards,
Ivan.