RE : volunteers request for features to be discussed next Telecon

I could introduce the "URL parameter for return format" feature

Alex.

-------- Message d'origine--------
De: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org de la part de Axel Polleres
Date: jeu. 19/03/2009 14:18
À: 'RDF Data Access Working Group'
Objet : volunteers request for features to be discussed next Telecon

Hi all,

we'd like to continue the presentations and discussion of features on
the wiki in the next teleconf. This time, following Lee's suggested
outline sent earlier, we want to move away a bit from the "pure" query
language features and focus on protocol-related issues. To that end, I'd
like to solicit volunteers to "present":

+ parameters
+ service description
+ query by reference
+ URL parameter for return format
+ cursors
+ cost model

Time allowed, we can also talk about Blank node related issues
discussed on the mailinglist.

Detailed agenda to follow as soon as we know volunteers.

As usual comments & questions are welcome.

best regards,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,