RE: Volunteers to present features to group starting this Tuesday

Lee,

I would like to present property paths [1] but if you want to cluster around some theme or other, I'm happy to delay and/or present another one I've contributed.

5 mins is a bit short for all 4 bullet points but I'll try to be on-time.

 Andy

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Feature:PropertyPaths