Re: Use Case template (collecting use cases and extensions)

On IRC Steve asked if we should comment on the use cases as they're put
up on the wiki. I think in general that for the next 8 days we should
hold off on debating the use cases that are added, to avoid derailing
collecting the use cases. Starting one week from tomorrow, we will be
spending lots of time discussing & debating the use cases.

Lee