Re: updated DAWG test suite - tests for REDUCED - soliciting updated results

Updated test results for ARQ in:

http://jena.hpl.hp.com/~afs/DAWG/
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/~afs/DAWG/ARQ-2007-11-29-DAWG-eval.ttl
http://jena.hpl.hp.com/~afs/DAWG/ARQ-2007-11-29-DAWG-syntax.ttl

This set of evaluation tests passes the simpification done after algebra
generation, not during.

	Andy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited